RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Inventory Analyst: RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country and this explosive growth requires more of a need than ever to assist in managing multi-national warehouse inventory levels while minimizing out-of-stock risks. This position will work cross-functionally with Planning, Procurement, Logistics, and Finance Teams.
The Inventory Analyst is responsible for planning, managing and maintaining replenishment exclusively for RXBar’s Finished Goods and/or Indirect Materials (Displays/Packaging/ Marketing) inventory. Our ideal candidate has an interest in operations and supply chain management. In this role you will be responsible for monitoring and adjusting variables to meet the needs of customers across North America. You will effectively manage the full RXBar product portfolio to maintain in-stock standards while achieving planned turnover and revenue growth. This person must be organized, a strong communicator, is looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Utilize the appropriate tools and levers to optimize in-stock, and minimize unproductive inventories
- Maintain collaborative partnerships with appropriate Supply Chain Teams (Planning/Procurement/Logistics), and other internal stakeholders (Finance/Accounting/Sales), and proactively communicate any changes to key in-stock levels
- Manage internal item setup of raw materials, components, and/or finished goods
- Coordinate and Plan all 3PL repack, and value-added activities
- Provide cost-benefit analysis to optimize all Supply Chain cost-savings
- Participate in continuous learning about system capabilities and supply chain processes, and perform any process improvements as deemed necessary by various teams
- Analyze sales and stock levels to ensure that reorder recommendations made by the Supply/Demand Planning teams reflect the sales trend, and turnover goals
- Maintain and analyze co-manufacturer production receipts to ensure operational efficiency
- Create superior order allotments and adjusts prior to receipt of goods as warranted by sales trend
- Assist in managing Physical Inventory and Cycle Counts at multi-national warehouses at minimum 2x/Year
- Performs ad-hoc analysis based on specific requests from Supply Chain Teams
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business or Operations related field
- 1 to 2 years’ supply chain or operations experience
- Basic knowledge of ERP Systems (SAP/Oracle/NetSuite)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, effectively manage workload to meet deadlines, while ensuring a high standard of quality
- Self-starter who is extremely result and detail-oriented
- Desire to excel and grow with the organization
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Highly adaptable and resourceful
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.