ISG Operations Analyst at CCC Information Services
Job Description Summary
Within the Insurance Services Group (ISG), the Analytics & Sales Operations person is responsible for driving salesforce productivity in a multi-channel organization by leveraging sales and customer information, analyzing financial and market data to continuously refine sales strategies, and improve sales performance. This position serves as the hands-on analysis point for the sales channels and internal CCC teams, to identify areas of opportunity, target revenue growth, and align the channels with corporate strategy. Additional responsibilities include developing improved sales processes and operational measures, implementing and managing productivity tools, such as Salesforce or SFA user applications, managing delivery of all requests for reports, ad-hoc analysis, program results, modeling, and presentations.
- Deliver Insurance Services Group analyses and presentations for sales teams, sales leadership, and Senior Management, as well as Operational and Board meetings.
- Analyze and evaluate sales pipeline, win/loss, and customer/market trends, their impact on sales performance and recommend proposals to drive revenue growth and account penetration.
- Drive sales force productivity in a multichannel organization by developing improved processes and measures, implementing and managing productivity tools.
- Lead analysis projects that improve or redesign business processes to increase revenue, increase productivity, or reduce expenses.
- Develop and implement processes to ensure that opportunity and pipeline data contained in CRM tools is high quality and reliable.
- Identify data sources, analyze customer and other operational data, and use various analytic techniques to address operational problems, such as identifying growth segments or improving customer profitability through more precise segmentation.
- BA/BS degree is required, preferably Business, Economics, or Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience working with a sales organization
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with ability to manage highly complex and/or critical customer issues
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint. Strong spreadsheet abilities are crucial.
- Experience working with sales/marketing teams and Salesforce a MUST
- Superior communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- The ideal candidate will come from an action-oriented and results-based environment.
- The successful candidate will be an energetic, roll-up-the-sleeves self-starter with strong people and analytical skills
Desirable Skills or Experience
- MBA or consulting experience
- Experience with other CRM systems