Kalderos is scaling rapidly, and we need a Jr. Data Analyst that can bring industry and technology experience to collaborate closely with Kalderos’ clients and Information Technology teams in order to ensure Kalderos’ existing and future data management activities align with client SLA’s and data quality requirements.
With the goal of being crowned king of the Drug Discount Manager category, it is essential that Kalderos moves rapidly to launch a new version of our core product, Grappa, that will allow Kalderos to expand our auditing and point-of-sale chargeback functions to additional discount programs large US pharma companies participate in. In addition, government focus on drug pricing means solutions that enable new ways of facilitating discounted pricing between the manufacturer and the patient must be designed, developed, and launched rapidly as we continue to service our existing clients with efficient, organized, and performant data management solutions..
By enabling new types of direct-to-patient and value-based pricing arrangements to be implemented, and by building a smart infrastructure that ensures the right price or discount be applied to the right transaction, we have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to do something that benefits patients (and is financially rewarding for the team members who help make it happen.)
The Jr. Data Analyst must be an individual who wants to work with claims data. The ideal candidate is a goal-oriented, focused individual who has exceptional communication skills with the ability to execute data management tasks in a timely manner. In a world where the speed of change is forever increasing, being successful in this position requires the ability to assess and process data.
Detailed Responsibilities to Include:
• Works closely with the information technology and business
teams to understand data collection requirements and methods
• Collaborate with data management peers, analyzing data
collected and streamline data load processes
• Ensure delivery targets and SLA’s are met
• Communicate issues/delays proactively to management to avoid
delays in collecting and/or processing data
• Execute and/or develop processes for data validation/QC
• Resolve and/or communicate data issues to Data Management
team for guidance/resolution
• Develop Cloud Services Data Pipeline jobs for loading data
• Promote data through staging environments
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate will have experience with teams who have executed and developed data management solutions in the US drug discount space and will possess the following attributes and requirements:
- Personality profile to fit into a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork and significant interaction with employees at all levels. You must be willing to do real work!
- Be able to work effectively in a highly collaborative environment where industry expertise, technology, and design share equal importance in the development of Kalderos’ solutions
- Lead in a manner consistent with Kalderos’ culture that fosters open communication, personal initiative, hard work, and gratitude
- Analytical mindset
- Quality driven
- Creative problem solver
- Strong expertise in data, task, and time management
- Accuracy, organized, and detail oriented
- BS in related field and/or at least 6 months experience in the Information Technology arena, processing data
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel
- Ability to Interpret data by means of various methodologies
- Working knowledge of T-SQL (highly recommended)
- You have an established ability to Interpret data by means of various methodologies.
- You are comfortable working at a company that celebrates failure, and rewards success.
- Your team loves working with you. Your colleagues love working with you. Your manager cannot understand how they ever lived without you.
- You motivate others. You communicate clearly. You inspire your coworkers.
- You identify problems and are decisive about communicating the problem with the team, ensuring the problems are corrected early.
- You cannot stand political games between departments and do not want to work for a company where inside politics drive actions rather than what’s best for the customer.
- You are a collaborative, hardworking, problem solver, who leads by example.
- You understand that you would not be successful without the team, and you are grateful to your team members who participated in the company and your success.
- You understand that continuous self-improvement is part of life and are willing to accept areas where you could be better and be willing to put in the work to improve yourself and those around you.