Jr QA Analyst
Who we are?
We are a small group of driven, ambitious individuals committed to changing the landscape of education. We work hard, eat well, and have lots of fun. We work at BenchPrep because we love it. We are looking for talented and motivated professionals who are excited about the chance to leverage technology in order to impact the lives of millions of students. Our clients include ACT®, HRCI, CFA and many other educational companies.
- Perform the role of a QA Analyst in an agile team
- Participate in a full software development lifecycle from requirements through implementation
- Review and clarify requirements
- Provide estimates for test efforts
- Write and execute test cases and plans
- Log and track defects through to resolution
- Identifies potential test automation candidates
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience (Quality Assurance and Testing preferably)
- Demonstrates an analytical mindset with great attention to detail
- Experience with defect tracking and software management tools like Trello, Jira, etc.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle in an agile environment
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and it's google docs variants
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- The ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
Read Full Job Description