Knowledge Management Lead at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Our Knowledge Management Lead will be a key contributor to Affirm’s Process Excellence team that sits within our Customer Operations organization. This member of our team will be responsible for initiatives within the knowledge management space and for identifying, organizing, synthesizing, and managing operational knowledge by utilizing engaging and innovative techniques.
What You'll Need to Succeed
The ideal candidate is a go-getter with experience managing and creating internal and external facing knowledge content. Someone who is passionate about the end-user experience and will proactively find opportunities and propose solutions.
What You'll Get in Return
A hands-on opportunity to shape our knowledge management program and help our customer operations teams deliver exceptional customer service experiences!
What You'll Do
- Research and implement a new knowledge management system that improves information organization and drives higher user engagement and satisfaction
- Identify, classify and track all operational knowledge, including job aids, standard operating procedures (SOPs), policies, guides, training materials, eLearning modules, scripts and email templates
- Partner with teammates to update knowledge to be accurate and concise including editing, adding, or removing information as needed
- Consult cross-functional teams to ensure a clear representation of our requirements and practices are documented
- Design and implement cross-functional knowledge approval processes
- Manage ongoing maintenance of operational knowledge and drive continuous improvement
- Identify and track other knowledge management needs (technical writing, instructional design, etc.)
- Mentor and lead other employees who are supporting knowledge management initiatives
- Use technology such as emulators and simulators to provide realistic references to our website and app
What We Look For
- 4+ years of experience in knowledge management, learning and development, content creation, or other relevant area
- Experience owning small to medium-sized projects and collaborating on ownership of large scale projects
- Excellent facilitation, program/activity management, and written and oral communication skills
- Experience using KM & Documentation platforms such as Salesforce, Confluence, readme, Documentum, etc.
- Experience in a regulated environment within financial services, loan underwriting, credit analysis, customer service, consumer lending, personal banking preferred
- Ability to act autonomously while navigating new and ambiguous business initiatives
- Willing to travel (up to 10%)
We’re excited to announce that Affirm is now a remote-first company! This role can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of Quebec). Remote based employees may occasionally travel to an Affirm office for meetings or team building events. Our offices in San Francisco, New York City, Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Salt Lake City will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis.