Lead Analyst, Strategic GRC Projects
The Lead, Analyst, Strategic GRC Projects role is responsible for supporting the VP, Strategic GRC Projects in sponsorship and direction of strategic governance, risk management, and compliance projects. Initially this role will focus on supporting the effort around the planning and execution of OCC’s Renaissance Initiative, specifically to ensure OCC meets its long-term business objectives. Longer term, this role may provide support and assist with subsequent governance, risk, and compliance maturity efforts throughout the organization.
- Assist the VP, Strategic GRC Projects in establishing vision and direction of governance, risk, and compliance projects initially and on an ongoing basis.
- Understand objectives and support the creation of defined outcomes, detailed requirements, and related plans.
- Assist with the creation and oversight of appropriate project management, governance, and oversight structures to support transparency in planning, execution, and communications.
- Help effectively manage the arbitration of resource, priority, and other conflicts related to achievement of outcomes.
- Assist with the work across the enterprise to ensure appropriate levels of buy-in and collaboration.
- Analyze and verify information obtained from working group meetings.
- Assist with the development of periodic reporting to Senior Leadership, the Board of Directors, and regulators, as required.
- Provide direct execution and support for these projects as needed
- This role leads cross-organizational project teams in delivering outcomes related to governance, risk, and compliance
- Working knowledge of OCC organization structures, GRC framework(s), risk and regulatory landscape.
- Working knowledge of applicable regulations (CCA, CFTC Part 39, Reg. SCI) and resulting obligations of OCC.
- Knowledge of industry standards and principles that affect all aspects of OCC’s business (PFMI, Federal Reserve Guidance, COBIT, NIST).
- Strong knowledge of business process analysis and regulatory controls.
- Proficiency interfacing with Senior Management and developing Senior Management reports.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and collaborative skills with the ability to exercise mature and timely judgment and decision-making.
- Experience with Microsoft Office desktop and server-based tools (MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of OCC’s current technical landscape.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Undergraduate Degree in related fields (Business Information Systems, Information Security, Business Management, Strategic/Risk Management).
- At least 5+ years working in risk management, internal control, or compliance roles, either as an assessor, advisor, or practitioner is preferred.
- Experience designing and implementing control frameworks; experience with external assurance assessments (PCAOB, SSAE SOC).
- Knowledge of modern technologies and technical capabilities
Preferred certificates include any among the following:
- Control Evaluation / Auditing / Examination: CIA, CISA, CFSA, CFE
- Risk Management: CRMA, CRISC
- Governance of Enterprise IT / InfoSec: CGEIT, CISM, CISSP
- Project Management: PMP
- Process Management: Six Sigma
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.