Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Do you seek an environment that has a startup feel with corporate stability? Do you prefer a hybrid work model and flexible work arrangements?
Relativity Trace is an early-stage business within Relativity that’s bringing a best-in-class communication surveillance platform to the global market. Our team’s vision is to build a world free of professional misconduct. Trace is the most flexible communication surveillance platform allowing compliance teams to have full control over how they monitor risk. It leverages innovative artificial intelligence to supplement compliance team capabilities to reduce false positive alerting and increase efficiency.
This Data Scientist will work closely with product leaders and the Compliance AI engineering team to build Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) capabilities that pinpoint regulatory misconduct at financial services organizations. They will explore, validate, and guide implementation of inventive solutions that are new to the market, while also engaging our clients and industry with whitepapers, blog posts, and presentations.
- Own the data science and statistical decisions that make up our Compliance AI offerings.
- Apply experience and knowledge from a comprehensive understanding of data science to the specific opportunities we face with our products and features.
- Work directly with Product Managers and Engineers to interrogate and distill our clients' problems into their purest forms.
- Operate independently to conduct investigations while meeting deadlines.
- Specify and communicate solutions to Architects and Engineers, collaborating with team members through final implementation.
- Advocate solutions through publishing blog posts, research papers, and white papers, as well as speaking at E-discovery and Analytics conferences.
- Excellent, enthusiastic communicator
- Deep understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as Latent Semantic Analysis, Support Vector Machine, Natural Language Processing, Neural Networks, Ensemble methods, and/or Bayesian methods
- 5 or more years of industry experience or equivalent experience advising product development and evaluating different solutions for best fit in a software product.
- 5+ years of professional Data Science experience (no recent grads)
- Azure or other cloud platform experience a plus
- Experience with machine learning techniques and algorithms: LSI, SVM
- Legal industry experience preferred, not required
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.