Lead ProtectBuy Certification Consultant at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Responsible for all Protect-Buy certification-related processes for the business and external clients both internationally and domestic. Creates scripts for interfaces and certification documents for clients. Partners with clients to complete certification. Supports systems that are used for certification. Assists with ProtectBuy production implementation and support. Performs compliance monitoring for operation regulations.
*This role will work closely with international teams and will require flexibility to work across different time zones.
· Participates in releases and products. Creates and implements certification project plans. Creates scripts for all interfaces, develops manual documents, and creates and delivers training. Coordinates with technology on updates to certification processes and systems.
· Participates in the certification processes for all client types across all interfaces and networks.
· Utilizes Lean tools and methodologies to determine root causes and resolutions of issues. Implements solutions for identified issues. Creates and performs reporting and process documentation.
· Supports the development of certification-related systems.
· Implements, refines, and supports compliance monitoring, including exception requests, transactional monitoring, and client reporting.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, Finance, Engineering, or related field
· 2+ years of experience as Product Owner, Business Analyst, Customer Service and Relationships, IT, or related field
· In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of experience as Product Owner, Business Analyst, Customer Service and Relationships, IT, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
· 4+ years of experience as Product Owner, Business Analyst, Customer Service and Relationships, IT, or related field
· Payments certification/testing experience
· 3D Secure knowledge
· Excellent communication skills- ability to communicate to different audiences (including technical)
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.