Lead Strategy Analyst at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
- Identifies opportunities to improve operations by analyzing data, listening to customer calls, interviewing staff, and observing workflows through the incident management process.
- Assess root causes and solutions for issues that arise, working in partnership with business technology and incident management.
- Identify corrective actions and system updates required to improve customer experience through incident resolution while maintaining system integrity and preventing future incidents.
- Partners with internal teams and external partners to define implementation requirements and timelines. Ensures operational readiness for all implementations, technology, and process changes.
- Presents root cause analysis and corrective action strategies to senior leadership to obtain implementation approval.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert for Service functions such as payments, statements processing, rewards and other service activities
- Bachelor's degree in business, arts and sciences, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in customer service or financial services operations
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in customer service or financial services operations
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Master's degree in business, arts and sciences, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in applicable line of business (deposits, personal loans, student loans), or related field
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.