Who we are:
Guaranteed Rate is one of the ten largest retail mortgage lenders in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 3,000 employees in 180 offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $65 billion in home purchase loans and refinances since 2000. Guaranteed Rate was ranked No. 1 in Scotsman Guide’s “Top Mortgage Lenders 2013" honors, and was recognized by Inc. magazine as the No. 4 private company job creator in the U.S. in 2013.
Guaranteed Rate has been able to expand successfully nationwide through a business model that allows top originators to join the company and close more loans faster through its technology, pricing, process and support. The company now has more top loan originators in the annual national rankings from mortgage industry publications Mortgage Executive, Scotsman Guide and Origination News than any other bank or mortgage company.
We are currently seeking a Licensing Specialist to join out innovative and passionate team.
Reporting to the Licensing Manager, the Licensing Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Generate weekly reports of Branch licensing activity, including new Branch license requests, Branch office closing and Branch office moves
- Manage Pre-Licensure Education and annual continuing education for all Loan Officers
- Notify all LOs of license renewal requirements and perform all follow up to ensure compliance
- Monitor daily reports to ensure all loan applications have correct licensed LO information (NMLS ID and State license number)
- Experience in Encompass or similar mortgage loan origination software
- High level of detail and at least three years’ experience working in Excel
- Dynamic personality that is able to prioritize tasks according to importance and management expectations
- Works well in a team environment
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.