Machine Learning Engineer
Vibes helps brands unlock new revenue by arming them with the technology and expertise they need to succeed in mobile marketing.
We are a group of passionate technologists, intent on solving hard problems in the evolving world of mobile engagement. We focus on collaboration and continuous improvement of our products and ourselves. Our current initiatives are heavily focused on improving user experience and evolving our cloud-based applications and systems.
You are an experienced engineer with 4 or more years of experience, passionate about building scalable Machine Learning solutions and are excited about having a significant impact within the Technology organization. You’ve used applied machine learning techniques at scale, are a test-driven practitioner, advocate for automated pipelines, and are seeking an opportunity to work on cloud-based data applications and pipelines with a passionate team.
This position will report to the Senior Director, Data & Analytics.
- Excellent interpersonal and cross functional interactions
- Experience with machine learning platforms such as Sage Maker (and AWS ML suite)
- Experience writing Infrastructure as Code (Teraform or Cloudformation preferred)
- Deep understanding of ETL processes and cloud-based infrastructures
- Data pipeline experience in setting up systems that enable data scientists to quickly build, test, and optimize models
- Expertise in programming languages, preferably Python
- Experience in building reusable frameworks for data ingestion and streaming analytic solutions using technologies such as Kinesis, Kafka or Apache Spark
- Evangelizes internally and externally to help elevate Machine Learning practices, establishing oneself as a go-to resource on given technologies and technology-enabled capabilities
- Real world experience using Applied Machine Learning techniques
- Creating an environment for Data Scientists to build models
- Developing data pipelines using workflow scheduling tools, such as Airflow
- Knowledge of multiple ETL technologies, including traditional RDBMS and structure-less solutions
- Knowledge of standard source code control systems, such as Git
- AWS Cloud-based architectures
Our Core Values
- Respect, Honesty, and Integrity for All Stakeholders
- Always be Learning
- Relentless Focus on the Customer
- Never be Satisfied
- Create Value
- Seek Accountability and Ownership
Vibes is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast-paced organization and industry.