Machine Learning Engineer at GoHealth
Interested in Machine Learning techniques in the areas of NLP, Time-Series Forecasting, and Survival Analysis? As a Machine Learning Engineer at GoHealth, you will work with partners to build end-to-end data science models throughout our diverse business. This includes projects for call-center traffic projection, agent-behavior modeling, and customer retention decay curves.You will report to the Lead Data Scientist.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Lead quantitative analyses with product management, your team, and data engineers in solving problems
- Present information in front of large groups of our users
- Find new ways to combine data that does not naturally mesh together
- Stay current with leading edge systems, methods, and best practices for data science and analytics; and introduce technology and process changes across the organization
- Promote the collaboration around actual performance and forecasts to directly improve decisions and actions
- Find ways to improve how the team operates that align with GoHealth's goals
Skills and Experience:
- Master's in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related quantitative field
- 2+ years of experience demonstrating trajectory of professional growth in software engineering, data science, or data engineering
- Proficient in Python and related libraries, such as Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, Pytorch
- Expertise in applying common machine learning algorithms such as Linear Regression, Random Forests, XGBoost.
- Experience deploying real-time prediction models.
- Experience working with Scrum and other Agile methodologies, and Version control systems such as Git or Bitbucket
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.