The health and safety of Enova’s employees is our number one priority. Enova has not yet determined a return to office date, but will require all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before such date. Proof of vaccination will be required. Enova will consider exceptions to this policy on a case-by-case basis for those who need accommodation due to medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs or practices.
About the role:
As an Analytics Machine Learning Operations Engineer you will design, develop, test and enhance Enova’s internal tools that enable the Analytics team to seamlessly build, deploy and monitor analytical models. You will use your programming and problem-solving skills to improve automated model building and hosting pipelines. Enova has built a world-class, real-time decisioning platform to power our lending decisions and you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to its continued growth and improvement by writing production-quality code.
What you’ll be doing:
- Use your advanced programming skills and the ability to design, develop and test programs for custom tool development
- Assist analysts in testing and preparing their models for production
- Support model releases to ensure they are quickly and accurately put into production
- Enhance Enova’s real-time decisioning platform by adding new functionalities
- Monitor model performance dashboards and escalate concerns as appropriate
- Support and improve automated model training processes by using your infrastructure, data manipulation, and machine learning skills
- Explore cutting edge tools and new machine learning technologies to assess their suitability and create Proof-Of-Concept solutions to demonstrate value to business stakeholders
We’re excited about you if you have:
- A Bachelors, Masters, or Doctorate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or related degree
- Advanced programming skills and the ability to design, develop and test customized tools. Knowledge of one or more of the following is preferred: Python, R, Go
- Experience working with AWS, Linux/Unix, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Experience providing operational support for high-availability, low-latency production applications in both on-premise and cloud environments
- Knowledge of AWS machine learning technologies (SageMaker, EMR, Glue)
- A demonstrated capacity to learn new languages and technologies quickly
- Knowledge of regression and machine learning techniques
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.