Machine Learning Engineer
The ideal candidate is an experienced ML engineer and can serve as a thought leader on the team for organizing structured and unstructured data, helping to work with the team to create data pipelines, updating existing models, and experimenting with new optimizations. Our data provides the best understanding of consumer purchase behavior, that needs daily updates and availability across many countries.
Along with a supporting cast of data engineers and application developers, the ML Engineer will create new models, systems & tools to help provide answers that allow Numerator to continue to build out the world's largest single-source set of purchase data across brands and retailers.
- A Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or another quantitative discipline
- Strong background in the foundations of machine learning, familiarity or exposure to NLP, conversational systems, knowledge bases and/or search
- 1-3+ years of hands-on experience with one of Python, C/C++ or Java/Scala
- Interest in the latest NLP-related algorithms and methods such as sequence-to-sequence models, word and sentence embeddings, attention, etc.
- Familiarity with Tensorflow or equivalent
- Strong Data Modeling fundamentals
- Expert in SQL, including advanced analytical query
Exceptional candidates will have:
- Experience working with a MPP data warehouse (aka Redshift)
- Experience configuring and optimizing data pipelines
- Experience in Marketing Analytics field
- Experience on AWS Sagemaker stack & pattern
- General software design patterns (REST, MVC, Auto-scaling, ect)
- Experience with ML models leveraging reinforcement learning
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.