WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
You will lead Braze’s newly established Business Intelligence team. Leading a group of developers, you’ll help establish the direction of Business Intelligence at Braze and work on the frontlines of promoting and facilitating a data driven culture. The team will work with every department at every level to ensure that the answers and insights we need can be uncovered. You’ll work closely with stakeholders within the Data & Analytics division to develop workflows for success between the Analytics, Data Engineering, and Data Governance teams. You’ll work with cutting edge platforms like Looker, Fivetran, DBT, and Snowflake to collect and expose insights. You’ll ensure that systems remain secure, while also being designed in a way that facilitates ease of use and quick answers.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have years of experience inspiring a team, learning from them, and growing them
- You have an opinion on Snowflake vs Redshift and can argue both sides
- You push back on stakeholders that want bloated Data Models
- You have ideas on how to deploy a data driven culture - and want it to happen.
- You play nicely with others and can help your peers succeed.
- You know how to create a data story to drive action within a few cells
- Experience working within an Agile team
- Project Management Experience
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
- Experience in our stack - Looker, Fivetran, DBT, Snowflake, Domino Data Labs
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.