About The Opportunity
Grubhub is looking for an innately curious, deeply analytical and highly driven Sr. Analyst to join the Competitive Intelligence team. We are responsible for creating visibility into competitive strategies with the ultimate goal of defending/growing our market share. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Competitive Intelligence and will work closely with senior leaders across the organization. We are looking for a data-driven person who knows who knows how to move quickly, work cross-functionally, and leverage insights to drive outcomes.
The Impact You Will Make
- Leverage large, potentially messy data sets to derive insights which business, functional and product leaders can leverage to capitalize on key areas of opportunity
- Design & execute well-crafted experiments that enable well reasoned & analytically sound decisions to be made quickly and at scale
- Identify key business drivers, partner with product and data teams, and develop high-impact executive-facing dashboards to drive progress against key metrics
- Deeply understand key business metrics, becoming accountable for tracking and analysis of performance indicators
- We are a lean team. To succeed in this role, you must operate with an ownership mindset and be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-changing environment.
What You Bring to the Table
- 8 years of experience in an analytical role, preferably within consulting, tech, or a startup.
- Approaches work like an owner. You can be handed a tough problem with limited context, ask smart questions and move things forward with minimal direction.
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast paced environment (think 80/20).
- Ability to develop cross-functional relationships.
- Advanced SQL and reporting (Tableau strongly preferred).
- Advanced Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.