Manager, Data Engineering & Data Science
Who You Are:
You breathe data but are even more passionate about building products that solve big, hairy, audacious problems. You love brainstorming the big picture as much as rolling up your sleeves and sweating the details. You think it is about time that we bring engaging content and actionable health information to the point of care. There is a lot to be done.
The Data Engineering and Data Science team at Outcome Health is focused on making the Outcome platform more intelligent. Our mission is to build products that delight users, improve operations, and create meaningful business value. As the Manager, Data Engineering & Data Science you will act as the team leader, helping drive impact to the business and enabling team growth.
- Proven track record of building and leading incredible data engineering / data science teams
- Experience building data pipelines, ETL, and data warehouse models across modern batch & real-time data processing technologies
- Experience managing projects and vendor relationships with multiple stakeholders and project team members across various functional areas
- An innate passion for crafting and fostering best practices and a positive engineering culture
- An understanding of statistics and machine learning, natural language processing experience preferred
- Partner with product, engineering, and business leaders to understand needs, create roadmaps, define projects, and act as an escalation point
- Drive data-focused initiatives aimed at improving workflows, data ownership, system performance, reliability, and, governance and integrity
- Manage, mentor, and lead data engineers, analysts, and data scientists
- Establish processes - project management, code management, data quality - to help the team operate effectively at the top of their scope
- Evangelize high quality software engineering practices towards developing data products at scale
- Forge strong partnerships with business stakeholders and platform teams
Read Full Job Description