Manager of Digital Analytics at Pampered Chef
Purpose of the Role:
The Digital Analytics Manager will steer the evolution of Pampered Chef’s digital channels to deliver an enhanced and increasingly personalized digital experience to over 70,000 sales consultants and 5 million Direct Customers driving increases in engagement, conversion & revenue. This critical role partners with Digital Marketing and Technology teams to scope, design and execute the digital analytics and data management strategy for our organization. This role has distinct ownership of scoping, designing & implementing digital testing and analytics systems that will inform the organization’s focus on where we develop, optimize and scale digital tactics to drive online engagement, conversion & revenue. Initial focus will be on Website Optimization and Digital Communications but will expand to encompass personalization & effectiveness across all digital marketing & sales channels.
- Partner closely with business stakeholders and technology teams to identify, quantify & prioritize opportunities to improve web and digital experience, building out consistent business cases and measurement systems to align stakeholders and deliver measurable results
- Provide Brand, IT, and Digital teams the visibility and measurement of business operations; Coach & partner to translate data into actionable insights that inform better decisions, diagnose performance, and recommend enhancements
- Own and execute the digital analytics roadmap for both digital operations and strategic initiatives inclusive of reporting, KPIs, analytics, data strategy & digital testing plans
- Design, analyze, and operationalize KPIs that link website, digital communications, and personalization to business goals to improve decision-making
- Analyze data to understand the impact of personalization improvements to engagement, conversion & revenue and suggest topics for A/B testing
- Develop models & analyze behavioral data to identify patterns, uncover opportunities, and create common understanding of how customers are interacting with the platform and content.
- Partner with Technology teams in shared ownership of digital data management, define business requirements for Google Analytics tag implementation to ensure proper analytics tracking is in place. Key data sources include our website data layer, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics.
- Champion digital reporting, data visualization and the use of data to drive commercial impact through personalization within Pampered Chef; create output that can facilitate discussions at any level across the organization from CEO to Sales Consultant
Competencies for Success:
- Cultivates Innovation
- Tech Savvy
- Manages Complexity
- Business Insight
Measures of Success:
- Customer File / Selling Consultants (US)
- Selling Consultants (Global)
- Revenue / Selling Consultant (Global)
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS or Masters in Statistics, Computer Science, Decision Sciences, Operations Research, Management Science, Digital Marketing, or related quantitative field preferred alongside relevant experience.
- 4+ years’ experience in eCommerce, Digital Marketing, Web Operations, Analytics, Attribution and/or Consumer Insights.
- Hands on expertise in digital analytics platforms including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Deep experience in data visualization; creates intuitive output and supports growing user self-sufficiency across the organization.
- Strong relationship building and ability to partner with both commercial teams & IT to deliver high-quality experiences, tools, and solutions
- Self-starter with strong project management, problem-solving, and communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong understanding of digital platforms and technologies; familiarity with front end web development a plus
- Proficiency in data science and analytics tools / platforms such as SQL, R, AWS, and Salesforce.com is a plus.