Manager Learning and Development at Home Chef
- Design learning and development experiences that are accessible to in person and remote learners, and offer scalable behavioral and leadership development solutions to support Home Chef’s growth.
- Tailor learning and development content for audiences in both corporate and manufacturing plant environments.
- Create, implement, and iterate on engaging learning activities for employees at varying stages of their development.
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts (SMEs) and key stakeholders to identify skill gaps and develop/vet content.
- Partner with the HR teams as needed to ensure Home Chef’s onboarding programs equip each new hire with the tools they need to be successful, including any necessary compliance training.
- Create outstanding learning material and lesson plans that leverage a variety of mediums to engage different learning styles
- Manage daily logistics of running training programs including communication with attendees, coordinating classroom details such as space requirements, materials etc. and track employee training completion.
- Partner with the Director of DEI to provide learning experiences that further cement inclusion and diversity into our culture.
- Source, and provide direction to, outside training/education content and vendors.
- Manage the relationship with vendors as needed.
- Manage a team of instructional design and learning and development professionals that design and deliver education experiences for Home Chef employees.
- Maintain a dashboard of metrics measuring training completion and success.
Qualifications:The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or other characteristics needed for this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
- 4-7 years’ experience with increasing responsibility in learning and development roles with at least 1 year managing others.
- Knowledge of instructional design models and adult learning principles with the ability to apply course design techniques and facilitation for a wide range of audiences
- Knowledge of course development software and experience maintaining a Learning Management System (such as Bridge or other similar applications).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write instructional material including audio/video scripts.
- Passionate about learning and utilizing new technologies and learning theories to design and deliver effective training.
- Experience conducting training needs analysis, interpreting and communicating the data and delivering solutions to address gaps.
- Strong multitasking and project management capabilities.
- Completion of 4-year degree.