Manager, Marketing Analytics
As the Manager, Marketing Analytics, you will manage the activities of an analyst or team of analysts that provide business intelligence and strategic planning support for a brand, function, or the company at large. You will lead initiatives to analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources.
You will have the opportunity to advise business leaders by providing data-based strategic direction to identify opportunities to enhance Conversion Optimization, all the while ensuring that policies, procedures, and business management methodologies align with corporate vision.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will utilize customer data to map and project trends to improve performance by making key strategic insights, recommendations, and provide insights for forecasting and budgeting processes.
- You develop a regular reporting cadence to inform business partners, product, technology and marketing teams on a daily and weekly basis, as well as monthly executive-level reporting
- You analyze performance data and metrics, identify growth innovative initiatives to drive engagement and lead generation on our web properties increasing conversion
- You partner with the executive team, art director, visual designers, and developers to drive conversion improvement on our website and app by crafting rigorous testing plans
- Your understanding of the customer journey from different channels and help channel owners optimize conversion and reduce friction as customers move through the funnel
- Implement all facets of the CRO roadmap, including planning, idea management, testing, optimization, reporting, and forecasting; this includes: setting up and utilizing A/B tests, using Test & Target to optimize funnels across multiple devices and websites
- You focus on the CRO industry pulse - communicating new trends, disciplines, and learnings and how they translate to project performance and conversion rate improvement opportunities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- We need you to have 5 years of Digital / e-Commerce experience, preferably in Retail
- 2+ years of eCommerce Analytics team providing learnings and insights to the business
- Direct and hands-on experience in using web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, WebTrends, CoreMetrics
- Direct and hands-on experience in using any of these digital testing & personalization tools: Optimizely, Adobe Test & Target, Monetate, Google Optimize
- Advanced Excel skills to create management reports, presentations, and analysis
- Experience in optimization modeling and forecasting, with the ability to merge diverse data from different platforms, formats, and environments to prepare for data analysis