Manager, Payer Data at Oak Street Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:32 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, March 9, 2022
Company: Oak Street Health
Title: Manager, Payer Data
Location: Treehouse (30 W. Monroe St. Chicago, IL)
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated care right in our patients' communities, we can help keep them healthy and reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others. Since 2013, Oak Street Health has brought its singular approach to tens of thousands of people across the nation. With an ambitious growth trajectory, Oak Street Health is attracting and cultivating team members who embody Oak Street values and are passionate about our mission to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
For more information, visit www.oakstreethealth.com.
The Manager Payer Data will lead and grow the team of file analysts that are responsible for validating and reviewing the payer data. In addition to managing the team, this role will be expected to contribute at a highly technical level to dive into the files and review for accuracy prior to being sent to the ETL team for loading. Candidates will work collaboratively with other analytics teams, and business stakeholders to support 3rd party data integration into OSH's data warehouse.
- Hands on Manager that is willing to roll up sleeves and build out a scalable integration process
- Hire, manage, and mentor team of Integration Developers as needed
- Develop, test, and deploy new and updated data feeds to production environment
- Work with existing data warehouse and semantic model (cube) to write queries that will provide data to reporting solutions
- Design and develop report mockups and prototypes
- Meet with business analysts and external payers to review reporting requirements and propose appropriate solutions
- Obtain sign off from business stakeholders
- Work with new technologies to provide state-of-the-art analytics to business users
- Perform testing and QA to ensure the accuracy of reports and compliance with requirements
- Collaborate with other OSH teams to develop reports as part of larger application or analytics initiatives
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training, and documentation across applications
- Develop and maintain operating procedures and support documentation for reports and the SSRS infrastructure
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for 3rd party data streams and their operation
- Other duties, as assigned
What we're looking for
We're looking for motivated professionals with:
- Previous management or mentoring experience
- Experience in integrating 3rd party data
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL query writing / stored procedure generation
- Ability to read other's SQL queries and make changes/updates as necessary
- Experience diagnosing and resolving errors
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in Business, Analytics, or related field
- At least three (3) years of relevant work experience
- Ability to work independently as well as function as part of a team
- Release management and planning experience
- Ability to take ownership of a project and see it from end to end
- US work authorization
- Someone who embodies being "Oaky"
What does being "Oaky" look like?
Radiating positive energy
Assuming good intentions
Creating an unmatched patient experience
Driving clinical excellence
Taking ownership and delivering results
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare, as well as:
- Collaborative and energetic culture
- High levels of responsibility and rapid advancement
- Headquarters (the "Treehouse") located in the heart of Downtown, close to many public transit options and great restaurants
- Competitive benefits; including paid vacation/sick time, generous 401K match with immediate vesting, as well as health benefits
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers.