Market Operations Analyst at CCC Information Services
Job Description Summary
The market operations analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of ASG market data. He or she will research technical solutions to business problems and apply knowledge to design and create the next generation of dashboards and report prototypes. The market operations analyst will work closely with internal and external clients to plan and build solutions quickly and iteratively and will be the owner of reporting across various company systems.
- Develop, maintain and publish sales analyses, reports and scorecards
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to gain a detailed understanding of the data
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Use large data sets to address business issues and identify trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent job experience
- 3 to 5 years of related, progressively responsible experience in business analysis and/or business intelligence
- Working familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, with expert skills in MS Excel including Array formulas, IF statements, Nested formulas and Power query.
- Strong understanding of relational tables and basic data architecture
- Ability to troubleshoot errors, search for a resolution, and tailor someone else's solution to a specific use case
- Previous experience with Salesforce CRM and familiarity with Einstein analytics.
- Superior analytical skills supported by balance of intellectual curiosity and drive to delve further into evolving questions
- Comfort working with a moderate degree of data ambiguity while efficiently providing impactful deliverables
- Excellent critical thinking skills with sharp attention to detail and a willingness to learn
- Engage stakeholders to guide solutions and work across various teams to resolve problems
- Communicate and present complex analyses and ideas both orally and in writing
- Strong analytical skills, to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment