Market Operations Analyst at CCC Information Services
Job Description Summary
CCC is a leading provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and apps for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. We are looking for a Market Operations Analyst for our Chicago office located at 222 Merchandise Mart, Chicago, IL 60654. The Market Operations Analyst reports to the Market Operations Manager for the Automotive Service Group and will focus on providing full lifecycle data analytics related to wholesale collision parts suppliers and the collision repairers that buy from them. The analyst will compile, analyze, and interpret data that will help drive business decisions internally within CCC and externally with our strategic business partners.
- Partner with internal and external business partners to identify data needs, understand their specific requirements for metrics and analysis, and build and own robust reporting that powers internal analytics for all teams.
- Analyze and interpret data to formulate insights that will help drive business decisions, as well as prepare presentations and data visualizations to communicate findings and recommendations to executive level stakeholders.
- Retrieve and process data from multiple sources to maintain a centralized SQL database and ensure quality and reliability of consolidated data .
- Set up standard and best practices for data management, including manipulating, cleaning, pre-processing, and mining large structured datasets.
- Proactively identify actionable opportunities across the existing data ecosystem, identify gaps and recommend improvements to increase efficiencies around data collection and reporting.
- Build ongoing reporting and develop operational reporting dashboards to provide visibility on strategic initiatives.
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis on identified business problems.
- Produce accurate and reliable reporting to track transactional data, market trends, end-user behavior, and user engagement with the software platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science, data analytics, data engineering, business intelligence or equivalent job experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience working with relational databases and SQL
- Previous experience with Salesforce CRM and Einstein analytics
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders
- Self-driven, independent with problem solving mindset
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong experience with data visualization tools (Excel, Tableau, etc.)
- Must possess inherent intellectual curiosity, excellent critical thinking skills, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time and work in a fast-paced environment
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Comfortable in at least one data-oriented programming language, such as Python or R
- Experience in data architecture, data modelling and management, data warehousing, OLAP and ETL processes at scale