About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 20+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 125,000 restaurants in 2,400 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Help translate big-picture client needs into research plans.
- Lead quantitative marketing research projects from start to finish, including forming methodologies, drafting questionnaires, generating cross-tabs of the data, monitoring quotas while in field, analyzing data, and creating final report and presenting results.
- Create compelling, highly visual research presentations that yield actionable insights to key stakeholders across the organization.
You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 1 year of primary marketing research experience required (supplier or client side)
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong sense of ownership and proactivity to bring projects to completion
- Proficient with data and statistical tools, specifically SPSS and Excel.
- Proficient with Survey Gizmo, Google Consumer Surveys, SurveyMonkey, Qualtrics or other self-service research and programming tools
- Experience with various types of quantitative market research studies, including awareness tracking, A&U studies, segmentation, NPS tracking, and brand equity research
- Experience merging qualitative insights with quantitative surveys
- Experience working with third-party research vendors
Got these? Even better!
- Proficiency with writing SQL queries a plus
- E-commerce or technology research experience preferred, but not required
- Proficiencies with other analytic software such as SAS, R and Stata a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.