Market Segmentation Analyst
· To develop and implement segmentation logic that sends the right communication, at the right time, based on customer behavior, actions, and journey stage; manage email calendar, build emails as required, run A/B testing.
- Deliver persona-based segmentation and targeted communication that connects customer touch points across buyer journey. Perform sub-segmentation to identify best customers, and deep dive customer analyses to better understand behaviors and needs.
· Develop, launch, analyze and test targeted email and digital marketing campaigns in marketing automation platform.
· Analyze success of digital marketing programs and optimize where needed.
· Collaborate with Sales Operations team to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation.
· Present data driven recommendations and strategies to team members and management based on research findings, trends, and your knowledge of the data available.
· Analyze marketing campaign data and evaluate the overall performance of channels, assets, conversions, leads, pipeline and revenue impact.
· You will manage in-house lists and list acquisition, handling list quality, and ensuring proper list usage across all divisions of the organization.
· You will be responsible for the integrity of our audience segment analysis, with an emphasis on data quality, database hygiene and growth.
· Ability to communicate effectively through verbal, written, and listening skills.
· Ability to act as an internal consultant, working across departments throughout the organization
- A team player, able to earn the confidence of others
- Ability to multi-task effectively and adapt to quickly changing priorities
- Action-oriented, results-focused and metrics-driven
- High organizational and time-management skills
· Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills; strong negotiation skills.
· Validated problem solving and decision-making skill.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Statistics, Business Analytics, or related field
- 3+ years of related experience
- Previous experience using a marketing automation platform
- Appetite for innovative technology, fast-changing business environment, data-driven decision making
- Understanding of various marketing channels (email, social, paid, direct mail, SEO, etc.)
· Experience with WordPress, Google analytics, and the top social channels
- Experience within direct or database marketing functions in a B2B environment for the technology industry is preferred.
· Direct experience HubSpot and Salesforce.com is preferred
· Net Promoter Score (NPS) certified is preferred
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities, and schedule may change at any time with or without notice.
SMS Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.