Market Strategy Analyst, Auto
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in finance, accounting, mathematics, engineering
- 1-3 years professional experience in an analytical / quantitative position
- Strong problem solving and quantitative skills
- High level of competency with Excel and other analytical tools
We’d Love to See:
- Prior management consulting experience
- Experience working in the financial services industry
- Some familiarity with statistical software tools
- Someone driven by intellectual curiosity and independent thinking
Impact You'll Make:
- Within the first 90 days you will learn the intricacies of TransUnion, the financial services segment and how we support our customers.
- After 90 days, you will support the Automotive team within our Financial Services vertical in their market strategy and market development efforts.
- Perform project management and coordination tasks, assigning and coordinating project activities for cross-functional teams, developing project plans and status reports and serving as the communications point for the project.
- Utilize the relationships you build with product and industry experts as well as members of Sales, Marketing, IT and other functions to gather insights and develop actionable go-to-market plans.
- Conduct general market research activities by collecting and analyzing data to better describe our organization, the industries we serve, as well as our customers and business partners.
- Define and create meaningful business cases to support new products and other growth initiatives based on a fact-based, analytically-driven approach.
- Mine internal data for key customer trends and business opportunities.
- Develop forecasting models (under different assumptions and scenarios) to support growth initiatives
- Translate qualitative information (through surveys and one-on-one interviews) into fact-based results, leading to actionable recommendations
- With management’s supervision, you will create client- and executive-ready materials (e.g., agendas, memos, discussion guides, marketing collateral, and PowerPoint presentations)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.