Strong Growth and Profitability
OppLoans has grown 1,500 percent over the last three years, with 2018 marking the third year in a row we made the Inc. 500. We have originated hundreds of thousands of loans and will surpass $125 million of annual revenue in 2018. In 2019, we’re projected to exceed $200 million, all while maintaining strong profitability.
Customers Love Our Product
OppLoans is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our borrowers are saying on Google and the BBB!
Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and generous benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the happiest offices in the country. We were recently named the 3rd fastest-growing startup by Built In Chicago and are looking to hire 100 new employees in 2019. In 2018, Glassdoor named us the 6th best place to work in the nation. Check out our reviews to see why our employees love us!
What you can expect from us:
- A fast-paced environment with dynamic challenges and opportunities to make an impact.
- A commitment to professional development and support for your growth.
- Ability to work with a team of hard working professionals who truly value excellence and providing a phenomenal customer experience.
- A group committed to a fantastic employee experience from the very first interview to the everyday experience.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Analyst to oversee all phases of marketing analytics planning, research, and reporting design development. The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for owning and maintaining KPI reporting across multiple marketing channels, as well as ad hoc deep dive analysis of various marketing initiatives.
- Develop and monitor real-time reporting for analyzing funnel KPIs that impact the business.
- Identify pain points in the funnel through analyzing multiple datasets. Drive improved performance through recommendations to the marketing team.
- Lead day-to-day performance by actively monitoring daily funnel activity and proactively troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Support multiple team members with insightful, sound, data-driven analyses.
- Intellectually curious. Knowing "what" isn't enough, need to find the "why" behind the data.
- Analytical background. B.A. in economics, business, finance, preferred but not required.
- Ability to interpret existing reports and make informed recommendations across all levels of the business.
- Ability to tackle ambiguous and complicated problems by breaking them down into digestible chunks.
- 2-3 years of experience in a BA or BI-related role with demonstrated success using a reporting tool (Tableau, SQL, Looker, advanced Excel).
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and work against deadlines.
- Ability to present data findings in an easy to understand manner to all audiences.
- Proficient-to-advanced SQL skills.
- R or Python skills.
- Experience reporting and defining KPIs for a performance marketing group.
- Competitive Benefit package.
- Free PPO Medical plan option with BCBS.
- Flexible Spending accounts & Health Saving plans with employer contribution up to $500.
- Dental, Vision, Accident coverage.
- Disability plans & Life insurance 100% employer paid.
- Wellness & EAP Programs.
- CTA, Metra & parking programs.
- Opportunities to donate to charity.
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks & drinks available including a Bevi machine and unlimited free coffee.
- Subsidized daily lunches.
- Free gym membership onsite.
- Free shuttle passes to Metra stations.
- Casual dress policy.
- Discounted Divvy memberships & Soul Cycle classes.
- 401(k) plan with employer match that is fully vested upon enrollment.
- Employee and peer recognition program.
- Dynamic start-up culture in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company.
- Flexible paid vacation policy.
- Intramural sports leagues.
- Weekly office events including but not limited to: happy hours, massages, trivia & game nights, private yoga sessions, catered breakfasts & lunches, professional development seminars, fitness classes, etc.
- Dual monitors and stand-up workstations.
- Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city.
- Awesome panoramic office view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.
- Equal opportunity employer.