Member Experience Data Analyst at Alliant Credit Union
Start a Rewarding Career with Alliant
What will your day look like?
You will be responsible for breaking down complex data sets into structured analysis and offering “Insights as a Service” to key stakeholders across the organization. This individual will create recurring and ad-hoc reports/dashboards and deliver findings that result in actionable recommendations that positively impact and influence operational efficiencies and the member experience. You will have a passion for problem solving, an intellectual curiosity to dig deep into root causes, along with the ability to think conceptually, analytically and creatively.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Extract data from multiple complex data sets including internal and external sources.
- Build, update and maintain databases.
- Verify information integrity, and make recommendations to remediate potential gaps/errors in data.
- Understand key stakeholder objectives and the metrics that impact their area of the business.
- Prepare and distribute recurring and ad-hoc reports/dashboards comprised of key metrics from across the organization.
- Derive actionable insights through critical analysis and data visualizations.
- Create innovative visuals using Tableau (or other supported visualization tools) to enable more effective consumption of data.
- Apply business analysis skills to complicated business wants/needs and make recommendations for optimal solutions.
- Adhere to the enterprise responsibilities and standards of a Business Intelligence lead and support the Enterprise BI Community.
- All other duties as assigned by Sr. Mgr. Member Experience Design & Insights.
What makes you a great fit?
You’ll be a great fit if in addition to the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, Data Analytics/Data Science, or a related major, required, and you have:
- 4+ years of experience in data analysis, interpretation, report preparation and presentation of results, required.
- Experience presenting findings to all levels of leadership.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint/Access, Tableau, SQL and extracting data from various sources.
- Experience with relational databases and data warehouses.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in time management and organizational skills.
- High level of detail orientation and analysis.
- Experience in customer/member experience analytics.
When you’re happy, we’re happy!
As a thank you for joining our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Contributions towards gym memberships
- Generous PTO and banking holidays off