What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- A team that values an entrepreneurial spirit, a proactive intellectual curiosity, and a thirst for learning and ability to think outside of the box.
- An opportunity to make a major impact by being a part of a variety of projects in a matrix environment and recognized for the work you deliver.
Requirement section 1:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the design and administration of logical and relational databases in diverse technological environments
- Good communication skills and must work well in a team environment
- Experience designing, implementing, tuning and maintaining SQL Server Availability Groups for highly available OLTP and OLAP systems.
- Experience providing 24x7 production support on a rotation schedule
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
Preferred requirement section 2:
- Experience in performance tuning with high data volumes
- Ability to work effectively with clients and IT management and staff
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with SQL Server Replication
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent experience with SQL Server database technologies.
- Experience with VLDBs (very large databases).
Impact you’ll make:
· Support M&A activity for integrations.
· Support a growing environment and migrating to SQL 2016.
· Engage in special project to solve key problem facing the department
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.