- Build deep expertise in Morningstar's data, products, and research
- Directly interact with Morningstar's clients, including advisors, and individual and institutional investors
- Contribute to ongoing training sessions and stretch projects while developing a strong foundation of knowledge to build on and use in your Morningstar career
- Develop both analytical and communication skills by navigating Morningstar products and providing the best customer experience to our clients
- Ability to adapt well to different situations and thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Creativity and good analytical ability
- A bachelor's degree
- A resume is required to apply. **Please be sure to include the word "Resume" in the file name of the resume you upload to your application on the front page.
- A cover letter is required to apply. Applications will not be considered without a cover letter. Please indicate your earliest available start date and cumulative GPA in your required cover letter. **Please note: You will not be able to upload a cover letter on the first page of your application with your resume, however, you are able to add it as an attachment on the "My Experience" page under Resume/CV by clicking "Upload."
*Additionally, please be sure to include the words "Cover Letter" in the file name of the document you upload to your application.
Please note, the earliest available start date is November 2021.