New Grads! Entry-Level Supply Chain Planners - Downers Grove, IL
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
This role is based in our Downers Grove, IL headquarters location | Paid, 3-Week training starts March 4
Attention recent grads! Join our team and make a difference. We are hiring entry-level Supply Chain Planners for our next SPEED class that starts March 4. What is SPEED? Glad you asked: Supply Chain Professional EducationEvaluation & Development.
SPEED is an intensive, 4-week program that exposes you to different areas of Supply Chain Management, preparing you to make an immediate difference in your career. We mix structured learning with on-the-job training and networking opportunities, giving you tools to launch your career with some of the very best in the business.
SPEED benefits include all the HAVI perks, 19 days of paid time off, a casual work environment, student loan repayment assistance, a generous tuition reimbursement program … and more!
In this role, you will focus on the delivery and execution of supply chain processes for both internal and external clients. On a given day, you may:
- report volume trends
- assure supply
- manage strategies to minimize obsolescence
- create and manage demand plans
- review, communicate and monitor supply and demand plans/monitor plan performance
- recommend immediate improvements and drive continuous improvement
- conduct root cause analyses of issues
- engage with supply chain partners such as restaurants, distribution centers, and suppliers
Desired Skills & Experience
The best SPEED candidates possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or Logistics (Business, Engineering, or a related field are also great)
- Knowledge of supply chain management
- Quick to learn new software applications
- Good numeric acumen
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint (we use O365) – Access experience is a plus
- Experience in a team environment
- Prior internship experience in supply chain, operations, distribution, or a business field
- Knowledge of advanced planning and inventory software systems such as JDA or SAP is a plus, but we will train a go-getter
- Asks questions, shows initiative, and likes to problem-solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
…our commitment to rewarding results
…the opportunity to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s success