bswift is currently seeking experienced Analysts to join our growing team. Our Analysts will assist in helping bswift meet and exceed client expectations by supporting consumers on our best-in-class HR software and services. Located in downtown Chicago, bswift offers software and services that streamline benefits, HR and payroll administration for employers and public and private exchanges nationwide. bswifts state-of-the-art cloud-based technology and outsourcing solutions significantly reduce administrative costs and time-consuming paperwork, making life easier for administrators and millions of consumers who enroll in benefits with bswift.
- Building client sites (including: benefit plan rules, details, prices, text and documents)
- Testing client sites to ensure proper functionality and quality
- Conducting regression testing to discover software enhancements or needs Importing data into our system as needed
- Prepare employee and employer communication documents
- Triage client tickets and/or questions (email and voicemail) and provide next response time
- Auditing system data from various sources; produce reports providing summary and details surrounding the audits
- Assisting in our call center through answering phone calls from specific clients and their employees
- Resolving data discrepancies between bswift and external vendors: insurance carriers, Third Party Administrators, and payroll/HRIS systems Billing tasks, which include: generating invoices, posting payments and reconciling receivables
- Assisting with ad hoc client projects as needed and assigned
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree
- Proficiency in Excel is a required
- 2-3 years of professional client facing experience within in analysis and data management
- Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
- Must possess a drive for success and growth within a professional career
- Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
- High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness
- Ability to operate and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced atmosphere
- Strong customer service orientation Must possess a passion for teamwork, client service and reaching business results through problem solving
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Additional Job Information:
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.