At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
Amount is seeking an Operational Risk Senior Analyst. The right candidate for the role is experienced in building new programs and processes with a desire to collaborate across lines of business to improve client satisfaction and internal knowledge of the control library. Core responsibilities include developing operational risk and control processes and documentation within a GRC tool, tracking critical remediation actions, and supporting operational programs.
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
What you'll work on:
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships across lines of business in support of operational risk and control management processes
- Utilizing a GRC platform to centralize and automate operational risk management processes including documentation and development of an operational control library
- Preparing reporting and documentation on the operational control library for both internal and client-facing communication
- Building processes to help teams identify and remediate control gaps
- Supporting tracking of critical remediation actions resulting from platform issues
- Providing support as needed for operational programs including vendor management, disaster recovery, and audit processes
Who you are:
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a risk management, business analyst or similar role
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Inventive attitude with experience in building new programs and processes from the ground up
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Understanding of GRC tools and risk management concepts is a plus
Amount is a technology company focused on accelerating the world’s transition to digital financial services. We create technology experiences that help financial institutions better understand their customers while enabling them to live their best financial lives. We aim to make it easier for financial institutions to provide greater access and smarter tools, so everyone has the opportunity to tackle the financial challenges they face. Our technology is shaping the future of financial services by enabling our partners to better understand and serve their customers, and we are looking for talented team members to join us on the journey.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
In light of COVID-19, we have transitioned to working fully remote, within the United States, temporarily. We will continue to work remote in accordance with the CDC and local health authorities' recommendations. Please consider that this position will not be remote long-term and our expectation is that this individual will join us in our Chicago or LA office when it is safe to do so. Note: International work is not permitted at this time.
Enjoy each other's company over virtual happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!
Read Full Job Description