Kin + Carta is looking for an Operations Analyst to support the K+C Digital Products & Services capability in managing operations and new employee onboarding. Our culture is one that fosters innovation and creative thinking without the bindings that are typically introduced with large organizations. The person we are looking for in this position is no exception. Reporting directly to the Capability Lead and acting as part of the Capability Leadership team, you will collaborate across various internal and external teams to drive efficient processes, reporting, and coordination of internal initiatives in a complex landscape of stakeholders.
- Support Capability Leadership with day-to-day operations such as scheduling, reporting, and coordination of work
- Support Capability onboarding and offboarding for employees, which typically involves close collaboration with internal stakeholders for accounts and access to ensure an excellent employee experience for new Kin
- Support Capability Leadership with tracking and reporting on Capability progress towards strategic initiatives and financial goals. Build and/or maintain operational dashboards and reporting suite to track, manage, and provide valuable insights on metrics and KPIs
- Provide support for Capability ceremonies, meetings, and events, such as planning meetings, all-hands meetings, and hackathons
- Create and deliver executive-level reporting, including weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews
- Create, submit, and revise resource requests through our system that handles professional services administration tasks
- Work with project and account leadership to identify open roles and role requirements for new and existing projects
- Generate options for which employees may be available for open project roles
- Identify open project roles that cannot be filled with existing employees
- Communicate with people across all K+C office locations in order to effectively coordinate project details
- Work in Salesforce to maintain accurate resource planning data
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Professional writing, verbal, and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, internal and external to the organization.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Prominent organization, presentation, communication, and time management skills
- Demonstrated coordination and planning skills with the ability to creatively problem-solve
- A bachelor’s degree
- Experience creating custom reports and dashboards in Salesforce
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum team roles
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.