GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
We are on a quest to make the world of individual health insurance more understandable, easy and accessible for our customers, so here at GoHealth we take big data seriously. We generate tons of this stuff, and have to make big decisions based on it. We need to be able to make quick decisions and turn on a dime… and we do it all through data. Because all of this data is so important to what we do, we are seeking a high-energy, rock star Operations Analyst to help us make better operational decisions and ultimately help reach and effectively serve many more customers that need health insurance.
You will be responsible for gathering, manipulating and managing statistical data, which will help you develop strategic and tactical recommendations based on these findings. You will be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of data gathering processes, analysis, trend identification and report development and automation. You will also need to get access to the huge amounts of data we generate, so you will have to develop and enhance our databases and data collection systems, as well as up-the-ante on our reporting tools, so you can help the team solve complex problems essential to meeting our consumers’ needs.
- Develop, enhance and manage various analytical solutions to support strategic and tactical decisions
- Extract and transform raw data from various data sources into useful information to enable more effective strategic, tactical, and operational insights
- Determine best method to gather, model, manipulate and present data. Gather business requirements and translate business questions into requirements
- Resolve issues with data aggregation process in a timely manner
- Create and automate reports by established deadlines and on an ad-hoc basis
- Develop quality control measures, testing measures, and the accuracy of data standards to support deployment of solutions for the business
- Responsible for gathering business information needs, and preparing data for analysis.
- Bachelors’ degree required in business, finance, math or statistics
- 3+ years of experience developing analytical solutions for marketing, sales, or operations.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server required
- Experience developing reports and dashboards in data visualization BI Tools (Power BI is strongly preferred)
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services plus
- Ability to present analytical findings/reports to an audience of 10+
- Prior experience working with multiple database technologies
- Good understanding of logical/physical data models
- Solid understanding of business intelligence concepts and experience working with Business Intelligence tools and techniques
- Must have a knowledge of data warehouse and data mart concepts
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills required
- Ability to come up with a conceptual design in close collaboration with IT and business owners
- Displays effective communication skills to all levels of management in both verbal and written forms
- Ability to think and work independently
- Open vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Medical, life, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer