- Work on initiatives that focus on driving efficiencies and the streamlining of processes through accurate reporting and data analysis.
- Accountable in being the subject matter expert as it pertains to data governance for the Customer Success.
- Run, interpret and share data and performance results with stakeholders, this may include standardized reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis from various inputs (Salesforce, Gainsight, etc.) using various outputs (Excel, PPT, Tableau).
- Be the liaison between this team and other departments as needed, using the communication methods designated by Relativity.
- Expert in how the Customer Success teams utilize Salesforce, Gainsight, and all other tools to help identify process improvements.
- Understand the client journey, specifically between Customer Success and Sales, in support of churn analysis driven by the Operations Manager.
- Assist in the discovery work needed in pursuit of new program creations, including but not limited to, data collection, scrubbing and presenting.
- Being a subject matter expert for Customer Success, can identify bottlenecks and use business acumen, data, and resources available to make recommendations accordingly.
- Run ad hoc projects as needed that are data driven, focusing on success metrics specific to teams.
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years’ work experience, quantitative field preferred
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, with an emphasis on Excel
- Salesforce and Gainsight experience preferred
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical mindset
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to learn on the fly
- Strong attention to detail
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.