Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over one million customers to $6.5 billion in loans and to 200,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
Avant is seeking an analyst to join the Operations Strategy team in Chicago. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, self-driven candidate who is excited by the thought of developing new capabilities within operations from the ground up, and then optimizing and refining them to achieve maximum benefit. In your role as an Operations Strategy Analyst, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies and deploying new technologies and processes to ensure Avant achieves customer service/experience objectives. You and your team will work with state of the art cloud-based platforms to develop an operating environment that promotes scale, efficiency, and best in class customer service. Additionally, core to the responsibility of each member of the Operations Strategy team is to continually challenge the status quo to ensure optimization of all processes that support the full customer life-cycle - your work will have a direct impact on the bottom line of the business.
What you do at Avant:
- Manage initiatives that focus on process optimization, efficiency, and digital self service; Initiatives will require end-to-end execution from initial assessment through recommendation and implementation
- Identify opportunities for automation and system improvements
- Coordinate with department leaders and business stakeholders to better understand objectives to ensure that operational processes align with product and business goals
- Oversee the execution and ongoing management of strategic deliverables set forth by Leadership
- Build and/or maintain operational dashboards and reporting suite to track, manage, and provide valuable insights on metrics and KPIs
- Create and deliver executive level reporting, including weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews
- Manage testing and deployment of new capabilities and support post implementation monitoring and incident management
- Ensure systems and processes are well documented
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- BA/BS in Business, Mathematics, Finance, Engineering, or other analytical field of study
- Entrepreneurial, self-driven problem solver, with a strong desire to develop new skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required to present findings and recommendations to senior management
- Ability to handle and execute on complex projects in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision and successfully meet established deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Self-confidence, good judgment and the ability to make sound decisions
- An inquisitive mindset and an openness to do things differently and more efficiently
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or corresponding Google applications
- Prior programming experience in Python and/or SQL strongly preferred
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.