Organizational Development Sr Analyst at NielsenIQ
Organizational Development Sr Analyst
About the Position
As a Senior Analyst of the Diversity, Talent and Culture team, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of talent and learning programs and experiences such as digital and disruptive learning, high-potential identification, succession planning, digital transformation culture and leadership development. This role is an opportunity to partner with multiple teams on global solutions, including needs analysis, program design, content development, delivery, and evaluation of learning solutions.
- Talent Development: Manage local high potentials programs, talent identification and individual development plans.
- Learning and content design: Create tools, resources, and disruptive content to enable successful execution of learning strategy, including e-learning, classroom courses, workshops, and other trainings. Adopt a consultative approach to designing and delivering innovative development initiatives with measurable business results that meet stakeholder needs. Create concise microlearning to engage learners and break down concepts into easy-to-digest blocks
- Employee Experience: Ensure a fun, comprehensive, and empowering onboarding experience for our new NielsenIQ team members. Be a welcome face for new hires, deliver welcoming orientation, prepare onboarding kits, and communicate new hire onboarding processes and empower hiring managers to maintain this friendly experience.
- Internal Communication: Employ innovative marketing and communications tactics that expand HR programs visibility. Write compelling and effective copy for a variety of audiences and channels including (but not limited to) blogs, mailing, newsletters, videos, presentations, virtual events, and announcements.
Accuracy is the name of the game, and we’ve got the data to prove it. If precision and quality are important to you, you’ll fit right in as a Organizational Development Sr Analystat Nielsen. When you’re working on a global scale, knowledge is key. Our Analytics team helps deliver world- class insights, combining data with expertise Join us.
- Experience with multimedia design or instructional design.
- Experience leading Talent programs for large, complex organizations.
- Must have experience designing, building, and implementing learning programs and OD functions.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, and audio/video scripts
- Brilliant Collaborator with experience owning, managing and driving projects forward in a timely manner
- Ability to proactively seek information when necessary and act decisively to implement solutions.
- Highly adaptable and open to change
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.