Payroll Data Entry Clerk at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
The Payroll Data Entry Clerk is responsible for all employee data entry for Guaranteed Rate, Inc.’s non-exempt employees (overtime eligible) operating across 40+ states.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enters employee-related data into payroll system, from new hires to terminations and everything in between.
- Reviews and analyzes compensation agreements to ensure correct compensation details are tracked and executed.
- Maintain accurate tracking of files to ensure compliance
- Work closely with related department such as Human Resources, Payroll, and Commissions teams to ensure appropriate data is provided.
- Assists with other responsibilities as assigned
- Is ready to work for one the coolest companies in Chicago!
- Organized and able to prioritize
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work successfully within a team environment, yet also able to work independently with limited supervision
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong excel skills
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- College degree preferred
- 1-3+ years solid experience of data entry in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using Ceridian Dayforce a plus though not required
- Strong computer skills, Proficient of Microsoft office products
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-MT1