Performance Delivery Analyst
SMS Assist’s Performance Delivery team is a newly formed group that resides within the Affiliate Relations department. The Performance Delivery Analyst will drive contribution to a small, impactful team involved strategically and tactically in all facets of the Affiliate experience.
Performance Delivery identifies and executes on improvement opportunities by working closely with the business to determine root cause and connect opportunities to strategic business objectives, apply sound business management and quality principles to drive improvements and to ensure that the change is sustainable.
To help position the Affiliate network for success, the Performance Delivery team must have proactive, analytical team members to monitor Affiliate related activities, spot key deficiencies and communication recommendations and action on necessary changes. The Performance Delivery Analyst will be responsible for providing support and intelligence to the Affiliate facing teams, Operations and Client Relations.
- Utilize data and relationships to understand root causes of process, approach and/or program deficiencies
- Understand and critically test assumptions and information
- Communicate findings and recommendations in a clear manner backed by data and coupled with actionable conclusions to drive business decisions
- Project management leadership capabilities overseeing organization and management of multiple projects simultaneously from origin through execution
- Develop and sustain relationships with internal and external audiences
- Assist in development of Affiliate related metrics, reports and dashboards, including SLA performance, Work Order aging by status, Support Desk calls by issue and targeted program monitoring, that serve as important baseline information for determining potential for improvement
- Develop and deliver presentations to executives and others, as required on strategies, programs, practices and issues
- High integrity
- Team-first attitude
- Passionate and attentive self-starters
- Results driven, focused on defect root cause identification and recommendations to solve complex problems
- Ability to work across multiple cross functional teams with a variety of stakeholders to achieve objectives
- Flexibility, adaptability and able to juggle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Solutions oriented with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Highly organized
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Education Level: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of operational experience in Multisite Property Management, Logistics/Supply Chain, Transportation or related Businesses
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills including the ability to prioritize multiple time-sensitive deadlines in a complex, fast-paced environment