Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Pharmacogenomics Specialist who will work with our Clinical Genomics and Neuro/Psychology Teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Tempus Pharmacogenomics (PGx) Knowledge Database
- Lead curation and annotation of PGx genes, variants, and metabolic pathways
- Maintain Tempus medication list and identify novel drugs for reporting
- Critically search and analyze PGx literature, FDA drug labels, and product inserts
- Maintain and refine standard operating procedures for literature analysis
- Follow changing regulatory requirements and recommendations in the PGx space
- Participate in drafting white papers and abstracts
- Train and manage junior PGx clinical scientists and interns
- Participate and support PGx sales training
- PharmD, or PhD in genetics with PGx experience, or MS in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- 1-2 years experience working in Pharmacogenomics
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Pharmacogenomics certification (for PhD level candidates)
- Self-driven and works well in interdisciplinary teams
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience with communicating insights and presenting concepts to a diverse audience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment