Physician Contract Analyst at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Physician Contract Analyst in Chicago, IL
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation.
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Physician Contract Analyst to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
In this role, the Physician Contract Analyst will partner with our Legal Department to provide support to our VillageMD Compliance Program.
How you can make a difference
- File for contracts and other legal documents within SharePoint system
- Support filing and management of outstanding physician contract templates.
- Attend weekly meetings with Legal Team members
- Interface with VillageMD stakeholders to collect or identify statuses as assigned
- Attend weekly contract log meetings with Legal team members and Physician Compensation Committee meetings.
- Identify and help collect and file unsigned contracts.
- Assist with contract renewals.
- Assist with practice acquisition management in relations to physician employment agreements as needed.
- Generate monthly reports in conjunction with Legal Analyst team
- Assist with Legal Operations innovation projects as needed.
Skills for success
- Ability to multi-task and keep a detail list of ongoing tasks and issues
- Ability to communicate questions or issues to relevant legal staff members
- Ability to coordinate and provide support to VillageMD leadership
- Innovative spirit with continuing to improve our processes and system
- Inclination to research best practices for maintaining legal programs and reporting
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor's Degree Required,
- 3+ years of experience in compliance
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and other stakeholders.
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.