Who We Are:
Vivid Seats is the fastest-growing online marketplace for sports, theatre, and concert tickets. Our marketplace site processes millions of transactions per year and enable fans to attend their favorite concerts, sports and theatre events. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best ticket buying experience in the industry. We offer the perks, culture, and opportunity of an entrepreneurial start-up, supported by the scale, stability, and resources of over a decade of profitable growth.
If you enjoy continually looking for ways to make an impact on your team, organization, and industry, we’d like to hear from you!
The Pricing Analyst is a vital part of the Merchandising team. The analyst’s primary focus will be managing and pricing all ticket inventory acquired through the company’s various sponsorships by monitoring current market trends and analyzing sales data in order to minimize risk and maximize profit. Additionally, the analyst will be involved in every aspect of ensuring speed and accuracy of ticket sale operations, including time-sensitive inventory management. This job will require quick reaction times regardless of the time or hour. This is a great role for anyone with trading or merchandising experience that is passionate about live entertainment!
- Research notable markets and trends to assist in accurate ticket pricing and profit maximization
- Ensure inventory is optimally marketed and exposed in order to increase sales
- Management of time-sensitive inventory, including pricing, exposure, shipment, and fulfillment
- Ability to react quickly to volatile marketplaces no matter the time, place, or situation
- Data entry involving all incoming and outgoing tickets
- Monitor the entertainment industry daily in order to understand current market trends and volatility
- Assist with ad hoc projects as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or related field
- Experience screen-trading financial products (equities, options, commodities) in fast paced environment with a proven track record of trend recognition and risk management
- Flexible schedule that lends to consistently working evenings and over the weekend in order to meet the demands of our industry
- Highly organized with an exceptional attention to detail alongside the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- A strong sense of urgency coupled with an intrinsic desire to complete all tasks with 100% accuracy and efficiency
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Live Entertainment Enthusiast
What We Offer:
Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, and a variety of workplace perks. Specifically, staff has access to discounted event tickets, frequent in-office catered meals, monthly happy hours, team outings, free in-building gym memberships, subsidized healthy meal and snack programs, and summer sports leagues. Standard benefits are also offered including medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401(k) plan with employer match, flexible hours and paid time off, and transit plan discounts.
Vivid Seats is an equal opportunity employer. Vivid Seats prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.