Job Description We are a young
software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider
in our industry,Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor
. We are an agile
company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation
. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally
for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.Our Product Management and Solution Delivery organization is currently looking for a Pricing Scientist to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate will be intricately involved in running price segmentation and optimization engagements and work together with our Product development team to enhance the Pricefx functionality. This is the perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to become a part of an innovative and energetic team that develops tools which will influence both our products and clients.Your mission?
You should be able to lead customer price optimization consulting engagements. Therefore, you need to run online and onsite workshops and develop customer-specific optimization solutions for various optimization questions. In addition, you should work closely together with our engineering team to bring in new functionality into Pricefx Price Optimization Module.You will be in charge of...
What should you have to succeed?
- Support Pre-Sales efforts with prospective customers, including presentations, demonstrations, and proof-of-concept projects
- Work on customer projects to develop, configure, implement, and support PriceOptimzer AI models
- Collaborate with engineers and product development to translate AI algorithms and prototypes into production systems/solutions
- Support detailed PriceOptimizer training, including curriculum and delivery, to Pricefx new hires, customers, and partners
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, Engineering, or related field
- 2+ years' practical experience with data analytics and database programming
- Background in data mining and statistical analysis
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills
- Experience with programming languages such as Java/Python/R an asset
Other Job specifics...What will you love about us?
- Chicago, IL or Remote Opportunity
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Pricefx. We will give you the option of your own devices by providing a monthly $240-IT allowance (laptop, mobile, and internet). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates . #BI-Remote
Read Full Job Description