Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.Job Description
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for leading the development, maintenance and communication of business risk reporting, analytics, and risk governance activities that identify, measure and monitor key risk metrics for our business partners. Collaborates with key stake holders and business partners to deliver accurate and timely risk reporting and analytics. Partners closely with business partners and Corporate Risk Management (CRM), Compliance, Legal, and other Business Risk Office groups Delivers business risk reporting under tight timelines and makes continuous improvement to the reporting and analytics process.
- Ensures compliance with all Risk Reporting Procedures, Standards, and Policies as well as with any relevant regulatory requirements.
- Manages data from internal and external sources necessary to support business risk reporting and analytics. Works closely with CRM to identify any new data/reporting requirements for Business Unit reporting.
- Continued enhancement of the reporting and analytics process.
- Partners closely with Legal, Compliance, Corporate Risk, Audit, and other Business Risk groups to ensure product alignment and consistency.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Management, Math, Engineering, Business, or related field
- 6+ years of experience in credit card, reporting, analytics, consumer lending, other financial service industries, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 12+ years of experience in Reporting, Analytics, Project Management, Financial Industry, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Master's Degree in Information Management, Math, Engineering, Business, or related field
- 8+ years of experience in credit card, reporting, analytics, consumer lending, other financial service industries, or related field
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.