Principal Strategist – Inspire Value at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is creating the future of work. We help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking a Strategist to join the Inspire Value team which is an integral part of the Global Sales Go-to-Market team. This is a customer facing role that leads strategic, consultative interactions to build consensus and alignment on how core capabilities of the ServiceNow platform can support CXO business transformation objectives. Through years of practical experience, executive gravitas and fundamental knowledge of business and technology trends, the strategist builds and develops trusted advisor relationships with customers, partners and internally across ServiceNow.
What you get to do:
- Customer Advisory
- Engage executives to expertly define and manage bespoke industry-aligned digital transformation advisory engagements at select key customers, leveraging ServiceNow methodologies
- Lead discovery workshops with customer leadership and their teams to understand key business objectives, challenges of prospective and existing customers
- Document and present insights and recommended solutions to meet customer business objectives
- Create high-quality deliverables that communicate strategic alignment, present multi-year roadmaps and document the full business case to justify action
- Expertly communicate and advise in 1:1 and 1: many environments
- Sales & Customer Success Advisory
- Work closely with sales & customer success to help define account plans and sales strategy for key accounts in the region.
- Provide analytical expertise to help assess and prioritize accounts and strategies
- Provide full lifecycle business outcome and value realization advisory
- Thought leadership
- Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of new IP (best practices, white papers, workshops, etc.)
- Innovate on current methods and frameworks
- Collaborate with and enable the ServiceNow teams on a business consulting approach to sales
To be successful, the ideal candidate would have:
- A minimum of 12 years of relevant experience:
- Management consultant/ ex-management consultant from a top tier consulting firm with exposure to cloud technologies or a customer-facing business strategy manager with a leading technology vendor
- Executive / leadership experience working on digital transformation projects and/or enterprise software deployments preferred
- MBA from a top tier institution is preferred
- Adept at navigating cross functional business processes and Industry trends (Significant experience in a major industry (FSI, Telco, Manufacturing, Retail, etc.) is preferred
- Experience developing and growing C-Level relationships with an ability to simplify and communicate complex topics to an audience with various functional knowledge
- Excellent presentation skills including public speaking, meeting facilitation and white boarding
- Deep customer connects in the Western United States
- High level of executive gravitas with a humble demeanor
- Exemplary analytical and financial acumen
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
- Willing to travel up to 40% of the time
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.