Avant is a high growth financial technology company, dedicated to lowering the barriers of borrowing for all consumers. Since 2012, Avant has secured more than $4 billion in funding and connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. Through big data and machine learning, Avant’s mission is to provide better access to responsible financial products. Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com, for more information.
We are looking for a Privacy Analyst who will be responsible for performing day-to-day privacy activities that support the strategy, design, and execution of our growing privacy program. You will work directly with the Privacy Officer to effectively integrate privacy into all business operations.
What you might own at Avant:
- Manage data inventory and record retention programs
- Develop employee training and communications
- Identify improvements to existing policies and procedures
- Monitor compliance with privacy controls and assist with preparation for upcoming audits
- Coordinate with various business units to incorporate new processes required under privacy laws
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years of privacy, info security, or compliance experience preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- High level of inquisitiveness, initiative, and critical thinking
- Comfortable speaking to large groups and upper management
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.