Process Analyst, US Network at project44 (Chicago, IL)
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves three years in a row 2021, 2020, 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
At project44, the Network Team is the backbone of our visibility platform with the goal of connecting our carrier network to move our business forward. We are looking for a Process Analyst within the US Network team that will be working with internal stakeholders on building automated processes and tools. This person will be challenged to be opportunistic in finding new ways to plug in and add value to either existing processes or new ones that have yet to be built. This team member will form part of the analytics backbone of the US Network team by being an automation guru who is willing to roll their sleeves up to power valuable analytics insights.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify and prioritize what can be fully or partially automated, through a lens of saving time or money for the business.
- Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance for carrier onboarding and support roles.
- Scoping and working on process automation that increases operational efficiencies.
- Collect and document of business requirements for project and process improvement/automation efforts.
- Facilitate process workflow modeling to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases.
- Review information and trends to ensure that the output of processes is achieving the desired results and that services are meeting agreed upon service levels.
- Identify issues and risks in current or future processes, implementations, or integrations.
- Track major incident management process and ensure adherence of the process and escalation requirements within the various support and delivery areas.
- Build trust and clear reporting with local teams on processes that have been automated that they are working and driving value.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Financial Management or similar relevant filed
- At least 2 years of previous working experience as a Business Analyst.
- Be team player in a constantly changing work environment at a high growth startup.
- Solid communication skills that will allow you to clearly explain your work and to participate in constructive debate.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Technical expertise:
- Expert on process and data workflow automation
- Experience with Excel
- SQL proficiency
- Experience with Freshdesk or similar ticketing system
- Experience with Java programming language
- Experience with API connections
- Experience with programing proficiency in Python (Pandas, Numpy, python-connector libraries)
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.