Join a fast-paced, innovative, data-driven startup named 2021 Best Tech Startups In Chicago, that is changing the Supply Chain industry through real time tracking and end-to-end visibility.
As a Product Analyst with FourKites, you will help deliver the analytical Product needs of Sales and Prospects to adopt the FourKites application.
With frequent touchpoints, you’ll use top-notch cross-functional stakeholder management and customer communication skills to collect distinct, ad-hoc analytical requirements with the core objective to drive FourKites prospects and sales forward.
Your analysis will involve stringing multiple relational data sources, internal and external, into a positive story, illustrating how the prospect’s objectives (and more!) are solved with FourKites.
Each engagement will be variable in perspective, objectives and business type so it will require a persevering personality interested in solving problems quickly.
Success and failure will set your work as the leading Proofs of Concept for new production innovation. As your work scales, you’ll be led into innovative requirement definitions with Data Science and Engineering to help automate and ingrain your innovative work directly into the product.
In this role, we’re looking for an advanced analyst with an innovative spirit, interested in expanding the size of their impact with a quickly scaling startup.
- Interpret data, analyze information & results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with customer-facing leaders to prioritize promotional-product needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with SQL databases
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, Python, R)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Preferred BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.