About the role:
The Relationship Manager is responsible for providing support for Enova’s strategic partnerships. The analyst will support the change management process of product offerings, operations, credit and technology for strategic partnerships. This individual will also assist with audits and reviews completed by the strategic partners, investors or their respective regulators.
- Provide overall support of the day-to-day operations with strategic partners, e.g. manage flow of documents, decisions between groups, product statuses and deadlines.
- Support service contracts and relationships between strategic partners and Enova P&L teams.
- Ensure all documents (service level agreements, polices & procedures, product guides) are reviewed, maintained and updated according to company policy.
- Support stakeholders’ business initiatives, with an emphasis on enhancing risk management controls.
- Research escalated questions/issues and revise procedures to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
- Communicate internally and externally with stakeholders, including operations, marketing, analytics, compliance and legal.
- Create reports to assist the business in monitoring KPIs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics, Finance or related field
- 1-3 year of experience in banking/finance or product management
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing projects in a dynamic environment through organization, strategic planning and prioritization
- Experience working with compliance teams and regulators, e.g. compliance and audit committees, FDIC, CFPB, etc.
- Understanding of internal and external audit and compliance practices
- Self-driven and display a high level of initiative toward process improvement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills when communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite
- Consideration given to: MicroStrategy experience, SQL knowledge, etc.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.